Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›

A Glimpse of the Real Ending

Check this forum for any News about the movies.

Re: A Glimpse of the Real Ending

Postby Energy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:13 am

JohnT wrote:I sure hope Energy is doing alright... he/she was giving us alot of info, working hard... and kinda dropped off the face of the earth! Energy, if you're still out there, we would still very much love to see this completed, when you get the chance. The northern-lightsfanedit site kinda seems to have disappeared too... what's going on?

Hope the site hasn't disappeared - shouldn't have!

A lot of stuff has gone on - nothing to do with HDM or the fanedit. Things have restarted though. My other half and self watched the new version last night taking notes on what's left to do. A bit of photoshop work is required on a couple of images, some audio needs reworking, and one final thing... I would say this weekend but I'm away for a multitude of reasons so I'll just say very soon.

I want to offer a big apology to all the people who were waiting. I am sorry. The video will make up for it though. Promise.
Energy
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Postby JohnT » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 am

No apologies necessary, I think I speak for alot of us when I say I am overjoyed to hear it's still on its way. You're right about the site too, I think I was typing in northernlights-fanedit.com, not northern-lights-fanedit.com. When I thought I saw that disappear, I admit I began to wonder if something bad happened to you IRL. Great to hear otherwise!
JohnT
Settled Dæmon
Settled Dæmon

Postby thewolfstar » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 am

Keep up the good work Energy!
Harry: "Tell me one last thing. Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Just because the forums aren't as active as they used to be, doesn't mean we're not anywhere else! FYI I'm now at the Harry Potter fan site, COS forums, as 'Liez' if you miss me!
thewolfstar
Watcher
Watcher

Dæmon Species: Red panda
Dæmon Name: Jaikasa

Postby Energy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWM3XrnlNTU

Enjoy :)

(link updated, a few ar issues fixed to make it feel more movie like and less reconstruction like)
Energy
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Postby thewolfstar » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 am

What movie? I just saw eleven and a half minutes of epicness! :D

I love the new clips.
Spoiler:
Lyra walking into the aurora! :D and how the golden monkey got out of that situation.

And from what it looks like, was Roger's body supposed to disappear? Because there's just clothes where Lyra's kneeling and it looks like him at 06:03.

A great job! Now I feel even madder at NL for taking that away. :x
Harry: "Tell me one last thing. Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Just because the forums aren't as active as they used to be, doesn't mean we're not anywhere else! FYI I'm now at the Harry Potter fan site, COS forums, as 'Liez' if you miss me!
thewolfstar
Watcher
Watcher

Dæmon Species: Red panda
Dæmon Name: Jaikasa

Postby Energy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am

thewolfstar wrote:What movie? I just saw eleven and a half minutes of epicness! :D

I love the new clips.
Spoiler:
Lyra walking into the aurora! :D and how the golden monkey got out of that situation.

And from what it looks like, was Roger's body supposed to disappear? Because there's just clothes where Lyra's kneeling and it looks like him at 06:03.

A great job! Now I feel even madder at NL for taking that away. :x

I'm very glad you liked it. :)

And yes Roger vanished mixed with the paragraph that I included at the end, this may have been the downfall of the movie. Suggest reading this for more in-depth.
Energy
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Postby Mskitty19911 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:51 am

Very Good Pictures Of The Golden Compass :) I am from United Sate! But i wish the writer can finish the series!!!!!
If u need me! I am on youtube : www.youtube.com/Mskitty19911
Mskitty19911
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Postby AsrielAurora » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

Can anyone post more photos from the real ending?
AsrielAurora
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Postby Michael555 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:13 pm

I doubt we'll get anymore, I think the only thing that could happen at this point is for the deleted scenes to leak or a copy of a workprint would leak (fingers crossed)
Michael555
Steward
Steward

Previous

Return to News