Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4693: file_get_contents(/var/www/server): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Help me find this movie please

Any comments, ideas, fears about the movies? Post them here.

Help me find this movie please

Postby JoeClark » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 am

I watched the most bizarre and funny (I think it was black and white) movie like 10 years ago and I have been trying to find the name for almost that many years and I was wondering If anyone might be able to help me.

In this movie there was a bizarre mash up of different movie monsters and real life personalities. At some point there was weird ape that resembled King Kong, then there was a like a tin man frankestein that drank beer and pissed on the operating table, Hitler was also there I think he was a zombie. At some other point in the movie there was this bald man doing a ritual in a volcano with women dangin around and I think the movie ended with someone dropping an atomic bomb in an airplane while playing the guitar.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-27 ... movie.html

Product Marketing Examples
JoeClark
Steward
Steward

Return to General Movie Discussion