Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›

TSK and TAS movie songs

Any ideas for Soundtracks? Post them here!

TSK and TAS movie songs

Postby redbaron12190 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:50 pm

I like doing this... listening to songs then realizing they would fit perfectly with a scene from HDM or Harry Potter or whatever. So if you guys had any fun ones just post them here. I'm predicting a lot of "Will+Lyra garden songs" but that's to be expected.

I haven't reread the books yet, but if I remember correctly, there's a part where Will and Lyra fall asleep in each others' arms in the Mulefa village, or under the stars or something. This part made me think of the song "You're all I've got Tonight" by the Cars.
Attention all lovers of HDM and Harry Potter! if you'd like to see a Harry Potter addition made to His Dark Media Networks, go here to vote!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12723&start=0

In light of recent developments on HDM.org, I'd like to point out my old signature as an archaic, outdated, yet trustworthy, source of lulz for future HDM.org users. May it forever give you a window into the past.
redbaron12190
Zalif
Zalif

Dæmon Species: Otter
Dæmon Name: Zyvia
Team: Jacob

Re: TSK and TAS movie songs

Postby -Blue- » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

I do that too!! I always hear Torn by Natalia Imbruglia in my head when I read stuff with Marisa and Lord Asriel :P I do not think it fits THAT well but that's what I hear...

I might just hear certain melodies as well, like on piano. I had one running in my head for the whole of Subtle Knife :P
-Blue-
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Dæmon Name: Dawn

Re: TSK and TAS movie songs

Postby Bathl321 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 am

When Lyra and Will kissed, I had "a whole new world" playing inside my head.
And when they got back to their own worlds "once upon a time i was falling in love" was perfect for that part!
Forgiving others is easy. Forgiving yourself isn't.
Bathl321
Settled Dæmon
Settled Dæmon

Dæmon Species: raven
Dæmon Name: Nigerlux
Team: Edward

Return to Soundtracks