Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4693: file_get_contents(/var/www/server): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Can anyone actually use Dæmon?

This forum is for all questions and discussions pertaining to the dæmons of His Dark Materials.

Can anyone actually use Dæmon?

Postby aaronpawlak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 am

Hello,

Codex's override rule books. and almost every codex specifies which schools their psychers can use. therefore any codex that does this, stops that codex using the new schools automatically.The rule book also states that any psychers who have powers pre selected for them cant roll on the tables (so that's everything in the GK army, and all of the SMs who aren't in the current SM codex, or DA).There is a lot of fear going around the interwebs regarding Dæmon and their new super summoning combos... however I submit to you that until 7th edition Faqs are provided, not a single current codex is able to use Dæmon, including chaos Dæmon.Its the first time I've seen Raw actually help defeat a cheese instead of create one.Please correct me if I'm missing something here.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 9&t=123391
Professional video production

Thanks
aaronpawlak
Unsettled Dæmon
Unsettled Dæmon

Return to Dæmonology