Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4693: file_get_contents(/var/www/server): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

When I first started shooting I got so so so so sick

Post any comments or remarks that apply to the books in general here.

When I first started shooting I got so so so so sick

Postby JoeClark » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:29 pm

An experienced user knows that a dirty hit can be treated with a clean hit of heroin [or morphine IM], for treating shock [uncontrollable shaking] and headache [H is the best painkiller and antishock treatment for use of the correct medical terminology]. Also, these two symptoms increase the bodies tolerance to opiates, because of how opiates are used by the body when in shock or experiencing pain including gastro pain.
I had a dirty hit a few nights ago, from a small amount of H mixed with water left in a syringe for 2 days. Even though I squirted it back in a spoon and boiled it well over a flame to try and sterilize it and I used a new fit. After I hit it up, 10 minutes later shock set in.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/405653

product promotion videos
JoeClark
Steward
Steward

Return to General Discussion