Hello there! Please sign in or create a new account.
Click on the tab to open the menu ›
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4693: file_get_contents(/var/www/server): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Anteater's 25 Favorite Albums Of 2016 (plus Honorabl

Any ideas for Soundtracks? Post them here!

Anteater's 25 Favorite Albums Of 2016 (plus Honorabl

Postby JoeClark » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As turkey day (and the ensuing holiday season) approaches, I would first like to say that I hope my absence made your hearts grow fonder. I've been building businesses like crazy this year and thus have been unable to indulge in yacht rock ramblings as I did in previous years. My apologies....but 2017 will be a different story.

To those that might remember me, you can trust me to inform you of exquisite pop, metal, rock, prog, electronic stuff and a myriad of other things that you might have missed the first time around. With twenty-five albums and change, I hope I can bring some cheer as we close out the year.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
http://www.musicbanter.com/album-review ... z4vrVNARBz

video animation
JoeClark
Steward
Steward

Return to Soundtracks